cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone actually recieved their iphone 7 yet?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm seeing lots of noise from unhappy people who eithere are;t being told anything or hve been tld their phone is delayed. my ordr confirmation email was at 08.12 on 9th but my order is still in progress, with no tracking information, no texts or emails. I've spoken to Chat last night and they couldn;t have been any more non commital. "It may arrive, it may not" "I can't promise anything" "it'll be delivered by UK Mail but I don't have any tracking details".

So, out of interest..has anyone actually recieved their new phone yet? Anyone who didn;t get tracking details and who's order still just shows as "in progress"?

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered my Matt Black 128Gb Plus at 9:58am on the 9th and at that point it already said that deliveries would take up to 6 weeks. I was preapred for that before ordering so I wont start losing patience until towards the end of October. The same thing happened when I ordered my Apple watch. I already have a 6S so Im not gonna start getting impatient over becuase of a different camera and home button.

Message 21 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Poor service from O2 even the team leader hung up on me, im considering leaving O2 and goign back to vodafone. 

Message 22 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had just come off the phone with Customer Service at o2. 

The guy on the phone was very helpful and said i should get my phone in the next 4 days as there ha been a minor delay. He went away to ask someone about the delivery date etc.

I have ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Matte Black at 12 noon on the 9th. 

My problem is i went for the 256GB as it said delivery in 2 weeks, all others were 6 weeks delivery time at that moment. So i paid more just to get the "toy" sooner and now it seems that isn't the case.

The annoying thing is that o2 haven't given me any update whatsoever during this whole period of time. No text, no email apart from the order acknoledgment...

I had to call twice, live chat twice to get some information which is vague to say the least.

As i told the agent on the phone, i really don't mind waiting as long as i have a date window clear. It could be a day, 10 days, 6 weeks... Who knows...

Lack of communication is a problems. Especially when you pay 919 quid on a device, you would expect a different service. And considering none of my monthly bills with o2 are smaller than 400 GBP that's an even worse aspect of not treating the customers right...

Problem is, if i cancel this order and want to move to another provider.... nobody has the iPhone 7 Plus in stock... So now i have to wait i guess, for o2 to do their job and deliver....

Message 23 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
**update - advised by chat that I will receive my phone today. Apparently no news is good news but struggling to update the system. Have been reassured I will get it today so fingers crossed
Message 24 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI its a 128gb Jet Black 

Message 25 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

i was told was getting mine today (plus) just called for update say they are out of stock, and theres nothing they can do about it. Complete joke.

Message 26 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kinda feels like they actually never received any stock for the plus model

Message 27 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered my iphone 7 on friday before 9am and still nothing showing up on my o2 account!

Spoke to someone yesterday on chat who assured me i would get it either today or tomorrow.

Got the txt most people got last night 21:15 stating no stock would get it within 4 days

Still nothing showing on my o2 states no orders in past 31 days

So just had another chat to find out why and after a 15 minute conversation still none the wiser as to  why it isn't showing and it is still offering me to upgrade?

He then told me i would be getting the phone today by uk mail and gave me a tracking number (doesn't work)

then a few minutes later got a email with the same tracking details (still dont work) stating its on its way

Not holding my breath lol

Message 28 of 42

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

i was told that mine had not been dispatched with no lead time but on ordering i was told that i had one alocated to me and that i will be with me today.  ordered plus jet back 256

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 29 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
My iPhone 7plus 32gb rose gold is in transit with the courier and due at 3.44 today !
Message 30 of 42