cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone actually recieved their iphone 7 yet?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm seeing lots of noise from unhappy people who eithere are;t being told anything or hve been tld their phone is delayed. my ordr confirmation email was at 08.12 on 9th but my order is still in progress, with no tracking information, no texts or emails. I've spoken to Chat last night and they couldn;t have been any more non commital. "It may arrive, it may not" "I can't promise anything" "it'll be delivered by UK Mail but I don't have any tracking details".

So, out of interest..has anyone actually recieved their new phone yet? Anyone who didn;t get tracking details and who's order still just shows as "in progress"?

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the same boat, ordered mine a few minutes after it being available, nothing from o2 and order shows in progress. I appreciate its in high demand but i cant have been anywhere near the end of the queue.

Message 2 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exact same situation here, keep being pointed to check out myo2 but no details and no updated. 

Message 3 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

got my one at 10am

Message 4 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Which model mate? 

Message 5 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get an email or text with tracking details or did you just hear nothing and it turned up?

Message 6 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

My gfs iphone 7 rose gold 128gb is due to be delivered today from 12:10 - 14:10

Havn't had any email or update about my iphone 7+ 256 matte black yet so if it comes today hooray if not not end of the world....be annoying though lol

Message 7 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if the issue is with the Plus models only 

Message 8 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard people who have ordered the standard 7 have been getting dispatch emails but i've not heard of anyone getting a email who ordered the plus.

Not happy at all

Message 9 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Really, I just want to know if its actually safe to leacve the house today without fear of it turning up unexpected and me missing it! or tomorrow...or the next day etc etc

Message 10 of 42