cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Desire 626

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would strongly recommened thinking twice about getting this phone, while the screen size, ability to personalize and the quality of the camera is very good, there is one major fault. Using any app that you install, will freeze the phone and the only way to get around this is to perform a soft reset. it may not seem like a severe problem, but when the phone freezes, if you have your data on, it will drain it, regardless of if you're able to access any information. I have spent several hours trying to find a fix for this, and the only "fixes" i have found have said to either perform a hard reset (factory reset) or a soft reset, then there is the unmounting of the sd card, which i do not have. 

on top of this, hardware is completley unreachable, including the battery, this means that the sub par battery life is also a big flaw as well as being unable to replace any broken parts such as cameras, screen and speakers.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Mine was a genuine question which if answered would help with diagnosing the issue, but thanks for your thoughts.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 11