Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I have just joined the community so thought I would do a post. However I am probably being incredibly stupid, but it is not very clear how to make a post. I guess if you have been on here for a while then it is easy but for new members a little help would be good.

I had my first O2(then Cellent) 'phone in 1988 and it was a Mobira City man(for all you histophiles out there) I have had a moibile 'phone continuously since then!! just Upgraded to a Lumia as my wife has one and its very good. Personally i think its much nicer and smooother than both IOS and Android, both of which I have used extensively.

Anyway  gald to be on here

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

Welcome

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @jezza1234 

Welcome to the forum Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
And greetings also to you @jezza1234

I do love that word 'histophile' that I have not encountered before. I have made a note of it!!! Looking forward to reading more posts from you.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @jezza1234 !!

Welcome to the community slight_smile I'm Marina, one of the community coordinators, feel free to drop me a message any time with any ideas or questions.

Take a look at our guide below on how the use the community

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/What-s-the-O2-community-and-how-to-get-started/td-p/634739

Message 6 of 6