cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 4 -- not for existing customers?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was waiting for Note 4 for quite a while as I can already upgrade my contract but I want this exactly device. Today I noticed that on the O2 website Note 4 is shown as In stock, and you can order it for next day delivery, but if you try to upgrade, it isn't available.

I tried to phone customer support, but with the same result -- they couldn't offer Note 4 as an upgrade.

I don't like this. If it will remain like this tomorrow, I might just switch to another network. Being an O2 customer proves to be a disadvantage.

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93224 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 61 of 78

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Upload the details to your son's iCloud then we can all have a go at ordering it for you.
Don't worry about password or anything.
Message 62 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Drum @Cleoriff Drum

This is the moment you have been waiting for...go for it!

@Anonymous  I am currently at a villa in the countryside in Spain...on a mobile. Now it may be my eyes ...or the alcohol but am not quite up to ordering much at  the mo....unless its another vodka of course LOL

I may be forced to hand over all my credit card details to @MI5 ...so he can do it...mmmmmm...let me think about that one Thinking

Just rub it in!:smileytongue: Soooo jealous!Peace and quiet in the sun....Weird

Watch out for the roaming charges!( pretending to give O2 related advice)

Message 63 of 78

MI5
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Cleo is an expert at avoiding roaming charges wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 64 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Cleo is an expert at avoiding roaming charges wink

True! Roaming charges? What are they?...WiFi is my God...Cat

Anyway back on topic...or buying that Note 3...with Watch... it looks as if I shall HAVE to wait till I get home. If I order and it says next day delivery...I am done for...as my other half is working all next week...:smileysad:

And I know for certain 'next day delivery' does not mean to Spain...Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 65 of 78

MI5
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Will have to hope the offer is still on....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 66 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Will have to hope the offer is still on....

Well I get back Friday...I could try to order it Thursday night?...Crazy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 67 of 78

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Just open an account and put one in your basket and partly complete the checkout.
They'll spend the next week emailing you, reminding you its there and will still honor it.
Message 68 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

All right, I waited for two long days, checking O2 website every now and then. As of today, the update is still not available. Tried to ring the updates on 202, and was listening for at least half an hour of awful music, then hanged. 

If it's an IT glitch, and if it was treated as a matter of emegrency, it should have been fixed by now. I work in IT myself, and I know how things are handled in urgent scenarios. If they were unable to fix the glitch, then their IT is dumb and useless. 

I give them another 24 hours. If the same mess will continue tomorrow morning, I'll say goodbye to O2. I've had enough.

Message 69 of 78

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Amazing that many people still waiting for their upgrades to iPhone 6 and thinking of cancelling can't order an alternative.

Message 70 of 78