cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 4 -- not for existing customers?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was waiting for Note 4 for quite a while as I can already upgrade my contract but I want this exactly device. Today I noticed that on the O2 website Note 4 is shown as In stock, and you can order it for next day delivery, but if you try to upgrade, it isn't available.

I tried to phone customer support, but with the same result -- they couldn't offer Note 4 as an upgrade.

I don't like this. If it will remain like this tomorrow, I might just switch to another network. Being an O2 customer proves to be a disadvantage.

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Samsung have an offer online at the mo where you can order a red N3 and get a free Smartwatch (worth £250) so you might be able to get your phone and a Christmas pressie sorted for free slight_smile

On mobile at moment.....so what sort of price is that N3? @MI5 ..I can think of someone (grandson) who would love the watch....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 51 of 78

MI5
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
£549 for both (or £300 for phone and £250 for watch, whichever way you look at it).
Watch only works with Samsung phones running 4.3 and above.
http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-devices/smartphones/android/SM-N9005ZWEBTU
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 52 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
£549 for both (or £300 for phone and £250 for watch, whichever way you look at it).
Watch only works with Samsung phones running 4.3 and above.
http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/mobile-devices/smartphones/android/SM-N9005ZWEBTU

He has the S4 and assured me disdainfully a while back it is running latest firmware LOL Either way that is a blumming good deal...better than any 'previous offer'?.....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 53 of 78

MI5
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
I looked at it yesterday and tried to use my £100 voucher on the deal too (but I couldn't) as I was hoping I could get both for £449 and then sell the N3 wink
ps. His S4 will work great with it wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 54 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

You my man deserve the title Grand Master:smileywink:...Just hope I am capable enough of ordering tonight....when returning from drink fuelled Sunday lunch LOL 

When does this offer close?...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 55 of 78

MI5
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Send me your credit card details and address and I'll do it for you slight_smile
ps. It doesn't say when it expires but you have to add both items to basket then type NOTEFREE into the discount code box....

Currently using:
Message 56 of 78

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Drum @Cleoriff Drum

This is the moment you have been waiting for...go for it!

Message 58 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Drum @Cleoriff Drum

This is the moment you have been waiting for...go for it!

@Anonymous  I am currently at a villa in the countryside in Spain...on a mobile. Now it may be my eyes ...or the alcohol but am not quite up to ordering much at  the mo....unless its another vodka of course LOL

I may be forced to hand over all my credit card details to @MI5 ...so he can do it...mmmmmm...let me think about that one Thinking

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 59 of 78

MI5
  • 144182 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
I promise to stay below the max wink

Currently using:
Message 60 of 78