cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 4 -- not for existing customers?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was waiting for Note 4 for quite a while as I can already upgrade my contract but I want this exactly device. Today I noticed that on the O2 website Note 4 is shown as In stock, and you can order it for next day delivery, but if you try to upgrade, it isn't available.

I tried to phone customer support, but with the same result -- they couldn't offer Note 4 as an upgrade.

I don't like this. If it will remain like this tomorrow, I might just switch to another network. Being an O2 customer proves to be a disadvantage.

Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Full marks for perseverence. Can you imagine the outcry if this glitch had been on the iphone launch. Hope this is resolved for you today. If not, who could blame you for spending your money elsewhere?

Message 71 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in a queue of those who want to leave. Another half an hour of awful music?

Message 72 of 78

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
At least you'll still be on hold when the change the disc slight_smile
Message 73 of 78

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I am in a queue of those who want to leave. Another half an hour of awful music?

Maybe you will get an amazing offer to stay....or then again maybe not!

Message 74 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got through to disconnections in the online chat, and they are just helpless. Their IT is really that rubbish. OK, as decided, will wait until tomorrow morning. If the same stuff will go on, I am tempted to try the "Feel at Home" feature of the 3 network.

Message 75 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

If its an IT issue its not fixed! I ordered my Note 4 on 20 October for delivery on 21 October. On site it said phone was in stock and would be dispatched fo rnext day delivery. It didn't turn up. So spoke with O2 on 'Chat' and they said it was being prioritised for delivery today. Wasn't shown as dispatched on 'my O2". Spoke on 'Chat' again and was told by supervisor that phone is out of stock and they couldn't even tell me when it would be disptached. Go to O2 site though and it says in stock for next day delivery !

Message 76 of 78

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I don't think it's a system issue, more another case of O2 taking peoples money when the phone isn't in stock.

Message 77 of 78

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If its an IT issue its not fixed! I ordered my Note 4 on 20 October for delivery on 21 October. On site it said phone was in stock and would be dispatched fo rnext day delivery. It didn't turn up. So spoke with O2 on 'Chat' and they said it was being prioritised for delivery today. Wasn't shown as dispatched on 'my O2". Spoke on 'Chat' again and was told by supervisor that phone is out of stock and they couldn't even tell me when it would be disptached. Go to O2 site though and it says in stock for next day delivery !

The o2 website changed the note 4 to in stock after midnight on the 18th, i ordered mine around lunchtime the same day, still waiting for the phone.  I definitely think the phone has never actually been IN stock & the current dates for stock arrival of 24th for black & 27th for white are their first deliveries.

Message 78 of 78