Did you mean: 

Galaxy Gear S2 watch, going back to the days of a swatch watch

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't buy one (I don't see the point of smart watches) but this is one of the better looking ones.  I don't liek the Apple watch, it's too square and bulky for me - I think a round watch looks much better.

Message 2 of 24

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I wouldn't buy one (I don't see the point of smart watches) but this is one of the better looking ones.  I don't liek the Apple watch, it's too square and bulky for me - I think a round watch looks much better.

I'm a round watch guy myself @Anonymous slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3 of 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions
Message 4 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a round watch guy myself @Anonymous slight_smile

This is my watch...
IMG_0938.JPG

Message 5 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

To me the main fault with a smart watch (other than the way they look) is that they need charging so often.  I've got a Citizen Ecodrive that works on light so why can't smart watch manufacturers do something similar?

I do aspire to a Tag watch but that's another story!

Message 6 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

mine is charged same as a eco drive, light and movement plus it also works on radio band so the time will never need updating as it will auto do this slight_smile i would like to have a brettling but I dont think that will happen anytime soon!

Message 7 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144318 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

To me the main fault with a smart watch (other than the way they look) is that they need charging so often. 

Which one have you got @Anonymous ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I haven't, I'm going by a friend who has an Apple watch that seems to need charging very frequently! I have looked at the Samsung version but have been put off by the way it looks and worrying g about having to charge it all the time.
Message 9 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think Apple would appreciate this suggestion ...

They should definitely think about the round watch customers  tongue

Message 10 of 24