cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time O2 customer - impressed

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is the first time I have been with O2. I have previously shopped around and been with Orange, Virgin, EE, Vodafone and Three. O2 so far.... have been the best communications company that I have dealt with. I have previously had major problems with Vodafone and EE. Vodafone's customer service is disgusting.

I have been with O2 for 5 months and since I first signed up with them everything has been simple. I don't get emails every day from them like other service providers. Their O2 App is also the best app of a communication service provider. It has everything there at the click on your mobile phone. Very helpful to check how much data I have left. Also no silly extra charges that always seemed to appear on previous providers. O2 are straight up with the costs up front.

Impressed so far!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to the community.Welcome

Very pleased you are impressed with O2. I will tag our Head of Community @Toby to your post so he can read your kind words.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Good post and I have to say that I have never had a problem with o2. There again I've never preordered a phone from them wink

Message 3 of 7

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Good to hear! If there is anything else you'd like me to pass on or if there are particular members of staff who did a good job, feel free to send me a PM any time.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Good post and I have to say that I have never had a problem with o2. There again I've never preordered a phone from them wink

I have ordered a phone from them....I was on PAYG and decided to change to contract. I had a wonderful adviser (based in Leeds) who took me through everything and was very patient....in fairness she needed to be. I had my Samsung S3 ..and then I joined this forum to ask how to use it....LOL (the rest, as they say, is history)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I have ordered a phone from them....I was on PAYG and decided to change to contract. I had a wonderful adviser (based in Leeds) who took me through everything and was very patient....in fairness she needed to be. I had my Samsung S3 ..and then I joined this forum to ask how to use it....LOL (the rest, as they say, is history)

Learning curve innit..... 

Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

jonsie wrote:

Learning curve innit..... 

Never ending one....Destroy Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket