cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally I am Leaving O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been a very very loyal customer to O2 since last 8 years. I never used or thought of using anyother network. But I think I made a mistake. Yes, I did. If I would have been with any other network for half the duration I have been with O2, I would be an Elite customer. After staying for 8 years with O2, they do not even care to keep the customer and dosent want to lsiten why they are leaving. 

Never late. Fianlly I realized. I would recommend all the friends, family and colluges to get away from O2.

Thanks to O2.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

To be fair, all the networks are the same when it comes to loyalty....NONE!

Don't jump out the frying pan into the fire....find out which network is best for you.

Message 2 of 9

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Network loyalty disappeared many years ago from O2 and is now the same with most networks. Many just have offers for corporate partners (such as O2 Open).

as @Anonymous says though make sure the network you are moving to has the right tariff, costs, and coverage that is most suitable for you
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Sadly loyalty counts for nothing nowadays. Some people get a good deal if the go through to retentions and ask for a discount. If you don't ask you will get nothing. Please try a variety of payg sims from other networks and see which gives you the best coverage. Best of luck with your choice of new network

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I got a good offer from retentions but it does depend who you speak to. Call them again you may be surprised....

Message 5 of 9

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Agreed, calling again can garner very very different results each time. Give it a go before you jump ship.
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
So how exactly are you doing it? I mean leaving o2. I have two contracts and one top up sim with o2 and now want to get rid of all of them (customer for 5y...)
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

The only way to leave with two contracts is to pay them off in full...?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
So how exactly are you doing it? I mean leaving o2. I have two contracts and one top up sim with o2 and now want to get rid of all of them (customer for 5y...)

Leaving guide here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9