cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantastic Service! - Michael Goodchild is awesome!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Rarely do I feel the need to provide positive feedback unless it is truly exceptional. With O2 I've experienced decent enough customer service, however yesterday's interaction stood out remarkably. I spoke with a gentleman named Michael Goodchild. For weeks I've been atempting to unlock my iPhone 6, and typically either this is a costly affair or it requires some rather convoluted steps in order to achieve. Michael provided me with the exact steps that I needed to take in order to unlock my phone and waited each step of the way for me to complete them with good cheer. Once the iphone unlock submission was completed at his end, Michael promised to call me back before his shift ended if the phone was unlocked before then. The subseqeunt unlock was approved via email from O2 the same day. To my surprise the very next day, Michael called me in order to check if I had indeed been successful in unlocking my iPhone since we last spoke. Of course I had already successfully unlocked the phone, however receiving a pro-active catch up call was truly delightful. This was surely above and beyond the typical level of customer service. Fantastic service! Sky and CarPhone Warehouse could take a page out of O2's book when it comes to treating customers.

Solid service. Keep it up!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Excellent to hear @Anonymous Maybe @Toby or @Anonymous will feed this back for you..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Great to hear! Welcome to the community too wink

I can pass on your kind words if you'd like. Could you tell where this was and a rough time/date? Thanks.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

The follow up call was yesterday 2/Sep/2015 at 4:33pm and the intiial call was the previous day 1/Sep/2015 around 5pm I believe.

Please pass on the praise to all relevant members of management. Michael deserves to be recognised for his enthusiasm and willingness to go above and beyond to help out customers.

Message 4 of 5

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Thanks @Anonymous, I shall do so now for you. Great to hear!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 5