cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantastic O2 Customer Service O2 Cheapside

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I wanted to leave my feedback on a recent visit to your O2 branch in cheapside. Your staff made me a very happy customer!

I'd like to compliment one of your employees, James for the excellent service he provided me last week. James helped me to sort out my account after I discovered that there had been an issue with my Direct Debit.

I have always been pleased with the service I receive at your branches. However, James' professionalism and ability to get to the bottom of the situation quickly exceeded my expectations.

He liased with your customer services team to get the issue fixed as soon as possible, and I felt reassured by his commitment to help me. 

Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended, and if James were a member of my team I would value him highly. Thanks to James you can be sure that myself and my company will continue to do business with O2 for many years to come.

Thank You. 
Oliver Fry

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a customer to customer forum - but the powers that be do pop in occassionaly and I am sure they will pass the positive feedback up the chain. It's always nice to see O2 can do things right as all too often it's only the negative side of things that get mentioned here.

Message 2 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Great service and I'm sure Toby will feed it back. Thanks for sharing a good  experience ☺

Message 4 of 11

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
@Toby will always feed the feedback through the chain to the powers that be, I personally have PM'd Toby with feedback recently.
Message 5 of 11

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Lovely to hear @Anonymous. I shall be happy to pass this on for you. Do you know the rough time that you visited the store? An exact day would also help slight_smile

Oh, and welcome to the community!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Toby,

I believe it was late last week, I can't remember the exact day, sorry. It was in the morning between 11-12 or there abouts. 

I was really impressed with the service, as soon as I entered I felt welcome. The experience was fantastic from entering to leaving. Big thums up to O2, but more importantly to James. Whatever O2 is doing keep doing it, and keep recruiting great staff like James!

Oh, and thanks for the welcome Toby it's great to be here.

Oliver

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
That impressed you forgotten the day. 😁
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I am a busy guy! I believe it was Thursday but it may have been Friday. 

@Toby I trust you will pass this feedback on.

Thanks 
Oliver 

Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
2/1 on Thursday
Evens only on Friday I'm afraid!
Message 10 of 11