cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Falmouth store

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would just like to say thank you to all the lovely staff in the Falmouth branch. During a visit to the town on Thursday 19th/Friday 20th Nov we received the best customer service ever in any store we've been to - on any network! The staff were helpful and friendly, able to answer any questions or subsequent problems that arose. A true credit to your company. A shame there are not more teams like this in all your branches. Rachel and Julian, from Kent.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6978 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Anonymous nice to hear that makes a change from the bad posts we get on here slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Mexican Wave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for your post @Anonymous Good to hear positive news about O2 customer services.  I am sure our community manager @Toby will feed this back for you...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous, 

Thanks for letting us know about this and welcome! I'll make sure your kind words are passed on slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lovely to see your positive comments @Anonymous we'll make sure to pass them on.
Message 6 of 6