cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading business invoices and usage date.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How many times must us business owners complain about the platform you force us to use to download our invoices. Its archaic! Its almost like you dont want to see what your charging us for...

How about a simple download button that acutualy downloads direct to your device rather than adds to another que within the darn program. Or even simpler, just email the information! 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You could register an official complaint, I guess it might encourage someone to take a look at it?
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'm not sure why o2 haven't moved with the times. It's imperative for genuine business users to have a system whereby a bill is easy to access, easy to download and fully itemised via a simple link. 

We have the same issue on consumer contacts and have repeatedly asked for a simple link on the landing page. Not good enough O2!

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You could register an official complaint, I guess it might encourage someone to take a look at it?
http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

So many problems and every year business customers struggle to find the right info for their vat invoices

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4