cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does o2 not have any deals for introducing friends to the network?

shaun57471
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been a o2 PAYG customer for many years, I have a friend that wants to come to o2 but on cantract, is there no deals for introducing friends to o2??

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I don't believe so.

he or she may receive a deal on the choice of handset and any freebies they may throw in such as accessories.

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I don't believe so.

he or she may receive a deal on the choice of handset and any freebies they may throw in such as accessories.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

There isn't but I guess if like me you have priority moments that wont matter so much. O2 just gave me £20 to spend at Argos just as a thank you for being with them. Not to mention all the money I saved when I went to Cambridge to see my sister. Not only that with O2 Rewards you can have 10% of what you topup back every three months which has also got me out of a few tight spots. So, in real terms I think we get an awful lot for our money with O2 and if there isn't a reward for introducing my friends (which I do my dad intro'd me and I intro'd my other half) not that I wouldn't mind one if there was then I already know it's the best network in terms of all the other stuff I just mentioned   

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome to the Forum.

O2 have http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Refer-a-Friend/m-p/584188/highlight/true#M7280 now.

I stay with O2 due to the things you mention and that I get good signal too.
Message 4 of 4