cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusting service

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where do I start well having been with 02 for nearly 8 yrs all was fine until I decided to order new iPad Air 2 on contract, I receive iPad but decide to return it still packaged and unopened, I follow procedures to the letter and think that's it sorted how wrong was I.
So they start taking money from my account for the iPad I don't have and I go back and forth for nearly a month and I speak to someone who then cuts off my mobile phone by mistake.
Phone gets reconnected then I get a default letter for the iPad I don't have with a default on my credit file, then they try to take full amount from my account, advisor told me to cancel direct debit and wait for a credit, no mention of removal of default which is still there.
So I've been paying my contract manually since and as the system did not debit correct amount from my card I receive a default notice today and of course another default on my credit file.
Best advice is to contact credit file referrals which I have done, I'm so disgusted with the lack of service have also contacted ombudsman as they need to get there act sorted.
Silly 02 as I work in procurement for a national company who use 02 for all business mobiles and of course contract with 02 will not be getting renewed
Message 1 of 24
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Complaints link here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain and I suggest you Google for the email address of the CEO's office too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Complaints link here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain and I suggest you Google for the email address of the CEO's office too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

What an appalling mess. I hope everything is ok with your credit rating after this?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks here's hoping so annoyed no apology at any time
Message 4 of 24

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Gotta agree with you though. Truly disgusting 😞

Currently using:
Message 5 of 24

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

My god, when they mess up they do a proper job. Why can't someone take responsibility for this shambolic shameful mess?

I see Mr Dunne himself was tweeting earlier......definitely email his office!!

Message 6 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi complaint sent and copied in Ronan dunne so here's hoping
Message 7 of 24

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good luck wink

Currently using:
Message 8 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
im finding almost everything to do with o2 recently is not as it once was
poor network coverage in my area
absolute rubish customer service and new deals are nolonger atractive
im very close to switching away from o2 after many many years
Message 9 of 24

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Many feel and have done the same - you gotta go with the best signal, service, then price.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 24