Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusting service from O2

matt_bex
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered the iphone 6 plus on the 12th, saw pics of how large it was so requested to change my order to the iPhone 6 via the chat. I was told I couldn't change the order, I had to cancel and reorder and it would take 24 hours before I could do so. 40 or so hours later, I Still couldnt reorder. I was told there was a computer error. I eventually reordered the 6. I was concerned that my refund hadnt come through (paid £49.99 for both orders). Went on chat to enquire and was told there were no active orders and they had both been cancelled. Couldnt get through on the phones (for obvious reasons). Ive now had to reorder again! So im down £150 and still not got a phone in front of me!
O2 have never been like this and ive bben with them for years. Im absolutely baffled as to how this has gone. It shouldnt be that difficult should it?!
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

matt_bex
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thats correct yes
Message 11 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like a bit of a meltdown at o2 again. They have had system capacity issues on day one of the iPhone release.

I think you will need to call o2 on 202 from an o2 mobile or 0344 809 0202 and request a refund.

Please note refunds typically take two weeks on average although i would have thought refunds would have been automatic when the orders were canceled.

Agree with you though, not good enough. O2 are getting worse.
Message 12 of 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122912 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Glad you ignored the Fire phone @matt_bex ..Not much cop from what I hear...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 18

matt_bex
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ill give them a call tomorrow to make a complaint, im not expecting much though, mind you my cash back will be a good start 😃

Thanks for all your input and advice everyone.
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome.

Good luck.
Message 15 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144325 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Update us once it's all sorted please.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi there,

Cancelled orders should be refunded automatically  and you should get an email when they action it.

If you don't hear anything in the next few days, just ring 202 and they will escalate it , it will take 3-5 working days>hope this helps. slight_smile

Message 17 of 18

matt_bex
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok so latest update.
Made a complaint, got fobbed off, offered me half of my line rental next month as a refund. Wow that changed my opinion..... not. Was promised refunds would be in my account within 3 days. We shall see.
My next question was the iphone6 128gb in silver was showing in stock online, the complaints dept. told me it wasnt and expect to wait 7 weeks. The website os still showing in stock???
Message 18 of 18