cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Discussions with Amy - and other bots'

Anonymous
Not applicable

the above from Technology correspondent Rory Cellan-Jones from BBC news (generally Radio 4)

1st an apology from me ... = ... I am not skilled in putting up a blue link ... but ... came upon this item of tech news whilst perusing a very recent blue link of @jonsie's maybe the one about the retraction by a big USA cinema chain re: texting in their cinemas

Amy is a virtual PA, I don't personally particularly like the word bot as it conjures up the word bum for me Don't know ... Rory's report is quite fun to read, like the 1950's style monochrome pic of a female PA with a Filofax on the desk in front of her Surprised

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Women's Intuition / 6th Sense / gut feelings / esp (extra sensory perception) :womanvery-happy:

Message 11 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Women's Intuition / 6th Sense / gut feelings / esp (extra sensory perception) :womanvery-happy:

I doubt there will ever be a time when you will build that into a bot's Artificial Intelligence Jane..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I doubt there will ever be a time when you will build that into a bot's Artificial Intelligence Jane..

& I don't remember posting the above ... Don't know ... must have been when I was fissed as a part 

Message 13 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

& I don't remember posting the above ... Don't know ... must have been when I was fissed as a part 

Normal then....LOL

Message 14 of 18

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

At 06.33 am ??? LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sober as a judge atm slight_frown  ... then it's early Sunday wink