cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im a little confused with how the phones data and u don't get changed if u go over
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi how do you mean if you are contract with a set amount of data once that data is used it just stops there are no charges
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
For contract customers, you get an allowance every month, say 500mb, the cost of which is included in your monthly fee. Once you use 500mb your data is switched off by O2. If you need more data you can buy a bolt on.
For PAYG if you reached your 500mb you will start to be charged £1 per day (or you can buy another bolt on). This is called "Web Daily" http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/pay-and-go-web-daily-web-daily-bolt-on-monthy-web-bolt...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you are on pay monthly once you have used your data it stops and you have to use wifi until your next allowance starts on your billing date. You can purchase more data by adding a bolt on if you need to use mobile data before your next allowance starts.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you sorted now ? @Anonymous
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes thank u I understand now
Message 6 of 6