cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DHL

Anonymous
Not applicable
Upgraded my phone on the 05/01/10. O2 despatched on the 06/01/10. Now all problems, DHL have sent my phone to a third party service. He has know phoned in sick to work. So my next day delivery is now 12/01/10 at the earliest. Best was DHL gave me his personal mobile number, and said it would be up to me to chase him? Surely this is not good customer service, and something that o2 wouldnt accociate with?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
What did O2 say when you contacted them? Were they able to help?
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Similar issue with me as the parcel was supposed to be delivered on 7th Jan but DHL just put a note on their website that the parcel cannot be delivered due to adverse weather conditions. O2 customer service say that they don't have any control once the order is dispatched.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah i can see why O2 would say its not there fault, and they dont have no control. But what makes me laugh is I placed another order with a different company. That got delivered by DHL on the day the phone should of come, but the third party delivery guy didnt.Same company? go figure. Now I need to ring O2, because they have started charging me my new tarrif. Oh the joys
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm exactly the same, Ordered phone on 5th Jan....moved from terminal to service centre....the terminal actually nearer to my house than the service centre....undeliverable due to the weather...pity I can make it to work 50mile round trip away yet they can't deliver my parcel the same distance! So having waited in for it on the 6th, 7th, 8th and now today....Its still not here...yet It's "out for delivery!"

Grrrrrr! P.S O2 said regarding contract charges you need to wait till the parcel arrives then ring them and get it refunded if you bill has already gone out! Bet that won't be an easy task either! x
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sat around all afternoon on Friday waiting for a new phone from O2. When nothing had arrived by 6pm, looked up the DHL tracking again which claimed it had been delivered at 17:22 and SIGNED FOR BY ME, which is the worst of it.

Now O2 claim that DHL claim I signed for it. I have asked repeatedly that they secure both a copy of the signature and the GPS log of where it was taken, neither of which can refer to me! O2 now seem to think I stole the phone.

At the moment I just feel powerless and I'm being acused of being a thief to boot. This does NOT sit well.
Message 6 of 6