cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers spoke, O2 listened! Coverage checker and network issues new features.

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 has made changes to Coverage checker to enable customer services to set up an automated text or email to tell the customer when the issue they’ve called about is fixed. Also if there is a delay they will be informed of this as well.

What does this mean?

If there’s a known issue at the post code or location the customer's is reporting customer services will have an option to Send a notification when the service issue is fixed.If the customer wants this option they can also opt for Keep Me Posted . Customer services will enter a mobile number or email address and the system will contact the customer when the faults been fixed (or send updates if it’s going to take longer than they hoped).
The ‘Keep Me Posted’  can be select to notify by email or SMS.  The customers will get updates on the issue, and will prevent them from needing to call CS for updates.

Hope you find this useful !:smileywink:

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agreed. Definite improvement.

I tend to use the status page at o2.co.uk and given my own knowledge rarely call in regarding faults that are already known. It would be useful as BoB has suggested for customers to be able to request this via the status page which in turn would help limit the numbers of inbound calls to CS.

But in the meantime good improvement.
Message 11 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions