Did you mean: 

Customer Service experiences: O2 Shops

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

One of my objectives in early 2015 is to collate any experiences and observations from the community in regards to O2's customer service. It comes in many forms in any large company such as O2, so I'll create a thread for a number of ways to contact us.

Today, we start with customer experiences in shops. How do you find the service you receive in store? What works well? What would you improve if you had the chance?

We'll also create threads on Live chat, ringing O2 and social media. I cant wait to hear from you all slight_smile

O2 CS.jpg

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

My instore experience four weeks ago was excellent. I had already changed my tariff to sim only via a phone call.

I needed a 4g sim and everything transferred over. This was absolutely no problem for my local store staff. 10 minutes in total and the job was done. The assistant was polite, efficient and helpful. Even asked if there was anything else she could help me with.

Of course she scored points with me when she admired my red Note 3 and stated it looked the business wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've only been in an O2 shop once and that was literally to get a replacement sim card. The staff member was very polite, helpful and keen to help

Message 3 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

My most recent visit to a store was to change back to O2 and everything went smoothly and the staff member was efficient but not exceptionally welcoming.

One thing that would improve things for me would be if I could go into store and talk to them about account queries.  Sometimes it's easier to explain something face to face than on the phone.

Message 4 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Every time I visit the Huntingdon store, all the staff are always very helpful!
Message 5 of 21

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The Bolton O2 were very attentive and helpful on a recent sim change. A good experience for me, staff smiling too which helped.

Message 6 of 21

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

I was in a High Street in North London this morning and with some time to waste I wandered into the local O2 store. Within a minute, one of the store staff approached me and asked if I needed help. I told him I was just looking.......and he left me alone. So a good experience for me too.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 21

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Never had a bad experience in store - Always got what I needed quickly and without any fuss.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 21

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Dont visit my store (Oldham spindles branch) very often but on the odd occasions i have the staff have been very helpful.

Message 9 of 21

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Always had a good experience when I've visited the store I use, which isn't the nearest but has parking outside as it's in a retail park. (Hayes, Middx)

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 10 of 21