cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Peaks O2 .. AVOID

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have recently taken 3 contracts out and insured 2 of them, my partner went in today to arange the 3rd insurance  and was met with arrogant unhelpfull staff. She recognised 2 from our previous visits when they were helpfull,  just shows they only want your money. She rang me to tell me what happened so i rang to speak with the manager only to bet with an unhelpfull person who's attitude was disgusting. If i could i would cancell all contracts and go with a service provider who had at least basic customer service, something which is clearly lacking here.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I've never known a phone to have to be inspected. Perhaps commission based sale instore...

Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
It's a ridiculous concept - You don't have your car or house inspected before arranging insurance.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's fine that they want to see it, might have a cracked screen. The frustration is that she had it with her just needed someone to set up the insurance.  

Message 13 of 13