cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit gone instantly

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guys i just bought a pay as you go and the credit came through £10 so i sent one text..in a split second it tells me my balance is £0.00 ! ...any ideas?
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby

It seems to be that people want just like the old days credit to be used when they want but not taken away for allowances, maybe it needs on the sim pack to be clearer that if you are on a bundle thst your credit will taken to be basically buy the allowances & that big talker is the one that still retains credit
Message 21 of 24

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

Agreed @Anonymous when ppl take out a payg sim the majority would think (and not necessarily read the bumph) that when they top-up that the money will stay as credit to be used as and when.

Instead of just looking at the wording @Toby maybe O2 would be better off if they automatically placed everyone on big talker and provided info on how to go to big bundle, and what benefits big bundle offers.

I'm sure it would stop a lot of frustrations for customers, and probably help O2 cut down on help requests.

Charlie.

Message 22 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agreed @gindygoo people should be able to opt in the allowances if they wished, not everyone wants allowances & some people like older people who just use phones in emergencies don't want or use the allowances, they only turn their mobile on when they absolutely need it
Message 23 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

The statement that is always seen on the payg threads is " where has my credit gone". There is a very comprehesive guide to Big Talker and Big Bundle tariffs. An explanation within those guides (where applicable) about credit, though not showing, is still usable for a month... would help alleviate some of these issues @Toby 

And as I said earlier on the thread... the Basic tariff no longer seems to exist. it was available up to a few weeks ago slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 24