cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliments for o2 and their team this evening

Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to e-mail this but couldn't find a direct e-mail. I did fill out the survey but don't think those few questions really show how pleased i actually was with this evenings online chat.

I am due an upgrade but the 16gb iphone 5c seemed to be out of stock. So i started online chat to enquire about availability and if they were due back in. 

I wont go into minor detail but i was offered the 32gb for the price of the 16gb with 5gb data and upfront fee of £29.99 and £38 per month. I saw the 2gb data deal on website had no upfront fee and was happy with 2gb as i rarely go over the 1gb allowance i currently have. Before i knew it, the upfront fee had been removed and i also got a £2 per month discount... so now paying £36 per month for iphone 5c, pink, 5gb data and 32gb phone. To top it off, it arrives tomorrow slight_smile !! 
(if i'd of done this deal on the website myself i'd be paying £43 per month so total saving of £168 altogether after chatting with someone slight_smile )

I currently have iphone4 8gb and pay £38 a month (i've always felt a bit ripped off with this deal when the newer handsets come out with better/cheaper deals on yet i was stuck with the old model and paid more)... so to upgrade to a better phone, better deal and pay less... what can i say... I'm a very happy customer indeed slight_smile Also noticed that the handset cash price was £360 where as on the apple website its £549.... amazing slight_smile

Giselle on live chat was a pleasure to chat to - i wanted to get this across to o2 as so many people are always quick to complain but not as quick to say when things have gone well. Big thankyou to her, for answering my questions and helping me every step of the way! Couldn't of been easier slight_smile (she was much more polite than the 2 people i had ringing me up a few weeks ago trying to push me to upgrade on 2 seperate occaisons!)

I hope this makes its way to o2 and giselle as to how pleased i am.

thanks again.
Jenny

Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's great to hear nice deal well done maybe @Toby can feed it back
Message 2 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi jenny

Really nice to read your post and brings some balance to the forum

I'm sure our site staff @Toby and @Anonymous will feed this back.

wink
Message 3 of 61

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 4 of 61

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

How lovely to hear of a great postive experience. Thanks for letting us know..and we hope you will stay around on the forum wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone slight_smile
I hope it does get fed back properly
(Working in retail myself i know how nice it is to get nice comments to balance out the negative ones)
I saw bits of the thread about the online chat and saw people weren't too happy with their people they were chatting too, but she was spot on.. a real credit to o2! Unlike the people who rang me trying to uprade me.... but thats something different slight_smile

Message 6 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
To add as your iPhone 4 takes a micro sim and the iPhone 5c takes a Nano Sim you will need to Complete the swapmysim procedure when the new phone and sim arrives.

Link here http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk

This will Move your tariff and number from your old sim to the new one and takes from a few minutes to approx 24 hours to settle. You'll know when the process has started as service will stop on the micro sim. Toggling airplane mode On and off will help the red connection process.

Enjoy your new iPhone.
Message 7 of 61

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 8 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks.. the simswap was explained too slight_smile all prepared! looking forward to it arriving tomorrow grin

Message 9 of 61

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good to read a nice post such as this. Thank you for sharing your feedback slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 61