cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints about 02

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys,

I officially made a complaint to 02 regarding my signal and the problems i was having even though they stated that there is nothing wrong (thats a different story altogether!!).

In their "generic" response it states they will get back to you within 7 working days, well, its been 9 now and no response.

Also, logged a call with Network Services for which i have been given a reference but still no news from them either AND before someone says "click here for the complaints process" i was just wondering if anyone else has had similar instances??

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

o2 are still rolling out 4G they will have the service fully 4G by 2017 so you have to allow for down time on cell sites for themn to upgrade and do the work to get 4G up and running it can take time for a cell site to go through this transformation you just have to be patient because the end result will be a better faster clearer service..

....but when you have an expensive music player that won't allow you to do the basic of a phone patience is easy to advocate but hard to stomach.

Message 21 of 21