cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards - Your feedback

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys

The rewards programme has been going on for a while and so far we have been giving away credit towards your monthly bill/payg. We have some further developments planned during the course of this year and we'd like to hear your thoughts about the rewards themselves. What would you like to receive apart from credit? Any particular wishes?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

How about a month of your salary without any of the long hours involved. wink

How about O2 Store gift cards / Vouchers ?

An accessory of choice (within reason)

An iPhone 6 for free on launch date. slight_smile
Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi @Anonymous

How about a month of your salary without any of the long hours involved. wink

Shocked Long hours and give up my salary to the community? Confused Cry

Message 3 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Team up with @Toby , add your salaries together and pass them onto me then. wink
Message 4 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Team up with @Toby , add your salaries together and pass them onto me then. wink

Thinking

Message 5 of 22

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I would like the choice of vouchers for use at an o2 store for accessories that could be saved until you have enough to buy what you want , as I personally do not see the benifit of the credit at present the company gets the discount

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 6 of 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Maybe offer the option of account credit or vouchers etc so that personal and business customers can choose what suits them best....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 22

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

A choice of either would be good. On the odd occasions I want accessories it would be nice to have the option of going instore or using online.

Message 8 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree a choice would be good I think the current credit is a great idea but it should be something which all can benefit from hence a choice for buisness customers and others who would like it

Message 9 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all. Thanks for the question.

Personally I like the credit and am appreciative of it. The idea of credits against accessories is less appealing to me as I find you can generally get them cheaper elsewhere.

The idea of choice though is great and I would happily go with the flow.
Message 10 of 22