cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming FitBit charge

Anonymous
Not applicable

The web address of www.o2fitbitoffers.co.uk doesn't work as it redirects you to the main o2 web site. All I want to do is claim the item which I am entitled to. Anyone out there with any advice.

Message 1 of 164
163 REPLIES 163

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please check shipping address information. Please enter the first name. Please enter the last name. Please enter the street. Please enter the city. Please enter the telephone number. Please enter the zip/postal code. Postcode '' is not valid ..... this is the message i get after i click the confirm your order button..yes my IMEI number is eligable and all my details are correct it just wont complete the order....now getting really annoyed with this. ive contacted 02 customer services ive been to the 02 shop ive tried the online guru all are totaly useless and just fob me off with the we'll get back to you but never do answer.

Message 81 of 164

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Postcode!
We have a winner...
Message 82 of 164

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Are you living in a new build ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 83 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable

I too had the same issue, used O2 chat and told to contact Samsung. Eventually solved the issue by entering only the numerical numbers and not the * or / of the IMEI number. Now have confirmation of my order.

Message 84 of 164

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I too had the same issue, used O2 chat and told to contact Samsung. Eventually solved the issue by entering only the numerical numbers and not the * or / of the IMEI number. Now have confirmation of my order.

Thanks for that solution @Anonymous  I am sure it will help others with the same problem wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 85 of 164

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Handy tip. Glad you have it confirmed now slight_smile

Message 86 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been tring to make this claim since last friday - upgraded to S6.... have spoken to almost everyone at O2 and a guy called Omar takes the biscuit.....Waffles and waffles and waffles........nothing else but STILL didn't have ANY info relating to this offer. Has anyone actually succeed in making this claim??????

O2 are free to answer this...........

Message 87 of 164

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been tring to make this claim since last friday - upgraded to S6.... have spoken to almost everyone at O2 and a guy called Omar takes the biscuit.....Waffles and waffles and waffles........nothing else but STILL didn't have ANY info relating to this offer. Has anyone actually succeed in making this claim??????

O2 are free to answer this...........

Another poster BobJM sorted this (Post 84 in this thread)

"I too had the same issue, used O2 chat and told to contact Samsung. Eventually solved the issue by entering only the numerical numbers and not the * or / of the IMEI number. Now have confirmation of my order."

Have you tried his method?..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 88 of 164

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi  @Anonymous ,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with this, try out @Anonymous 's advice, (Thanks to @Cleoriff  for linking!)

If you still have trouble, let me know and I'll do what I can for you.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 89 of 164

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Toby wrote:

Hi  @Anonymous ,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with this, try out @Anonymous 's advice, (Thanks to @MI5 for linking!)

If you still have trouble, let me know and I'll do what I can for you.

Sooo...are you calling me MI5 now @Toby ??....I don't care....as long as folk don't expect me to fix a phone...Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 90 of 164