cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming FitBit charge

Anonymous
Not applicable

The web address of www.o2fitbitoffers.co.uk doesn't work as it redirects you to the main o2 web site. All I want to do is claim the item which I am entitled to. Anyone out there with any advice.

Message 1 of 164
163 REPLIES 163

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does the small print say you have to contact the manufacturer to redeem the offer
Message 2 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue, can someone help please?

There's nothing in the small print about going direct to the manufacturer, it just says you must claim it from the link...

Message 3 of 164

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous  Welcome to the forum

Was the Fitbit offer part of an O2 promotion? If so you have to contact O2 Customer services

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a leaflet from o2 which says go to the web address and enter your imei number and your name and address and it will despatched to you within 14 days.

I've had a live chat with o2 who gave me the 202 number to call, I called it & hung up soon after as it was a load of automated messages which were not appropriate.

Message 5 of 164

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm having the same issue, can someone help please?

There's nothing in the small print about going direct to the manufacturer, it just says you must claim it from the link...

Hi @Anonymous 

See my post above about contacting O2 Customer Services

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey there, been there and done that, the live chat gave the automated 202 number, I'm still annoyed and none the wiser, still going round in circles.
Message 7 of 164

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous  You can get through to an O2 advisor by choosing the option 'Any other advice or assistance'.

Those that you hear are standard every day responses for the most usual calls...Pressing any of them really will get you through to someone and insist on speaking to an advisor who can help with the promotion.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cs will sort it for you, best way if the redemption process isn't working, don't use live chat for this sort of assistance
Message 9 of 164

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Avoid live chat. They probably know nothing about this promotion. It is customer services you want. There are a number of other options in the contact us link. It's an O2 promotion. If the info you have been given doesn't work then you go back to O2 until you get someone who can help.

As I said Live Chat wont be able to assist you...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 164