cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming FitBit charge

Anonymous
Not applicable

The web address of www.o2fitbitoffers.co.uk doesn't work as it redirects you to the main o2 web site. All I want to do is claim the item which I am entitled to. Anyone out there with any advice.

Message 1 of 164
163 REPLIES 163

Anonymous
Not applicable

Status update: as it's the weekend and a lot of departments are closed, a case with It has now been logged for the website being down, so if it really should be working they will fix it if not they will let us know slight_smile .

Message 41 of 164

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144202 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
I'm sure it will go live once the phones are available.
There would be no point now as no one would have the correct details to make a claim anyway.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 42 of 164

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous ,

Send me a message if you're still struggling to get some info on this from customer service.

If you have feedback on these processes guys, I'm more than happy to fed it back always. It would however (and this is simply a tip) help to start threads on chosen subjects and ask others for feedback. I can easily collate thoughts then. I will however raise this discussion with the team.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 43 of 164

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I think just clarification on when the site goes live is needed with these things toby, as I'm only too aware myself.
Message 44 of 164

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

It appears many people are getting annoyed as they can't apply for the promotion offer now as they have pre-ordered the phones..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 164

MI5
  • 144202 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

It appears many people are getting annoyed as they can't apply for the promotion offer now as they have pre-ordered the phones..

But they won't have their IMEI number of the phone even if the site was live......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 46 of 164

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Nope,
When's the HTC come out, that's when it should work
Message 47 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
Exactly what I said would happen. Unhappy customers. More calls to o2 creating longer call times. More posts on here from unhappy people.

So simple to resolve but no. Not o2
Message 48 of 164

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

But they won't have their IMEI number of the phone even if the site was live......

Yes I realise that Rich. I was just adding (for Tobys benefit) that people who are pre-ordering think they can claim the promotion before they ever get the phone?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 49 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried the link on my iPad and had the same issue. Was just redirected to the home page, however when I tried doing it from my phone it worked ☺️
Message 50 of 164