cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming FitBit charge

Anonymous
Not applicable

The web address of www.o2fitbitoffers.co.uk doesn't work as it redirects you to the main o2 web site. All I want to do is claim the item which I am entitled to. Anyone out there with any advice.

Message 1 of 164
163 REPLIES 163

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
What phone is it that you have from which to claim the offer?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just did a live chat and have been told to try again from 1st April... bit annoying but we'll see what happens.

Message 12 of 164

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 13 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll give the o2 advisors a call tomorrow a.m. and sort it out then. Thanks for your insight and advice. Much appreciated.
Message 14 of 164

Anonymous
Not applicable

The CS lines are closed for the evening I think, I'll give them a go tomorrow.

Message 15 of 164

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
I asked about the phone as both the S6 and M9 that I have seen the offer relating to aren't released yet so the offer may not go live until they are released.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 164

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Having joined this very community because of O2's insistence of making each of these claim type promotions, as confusing and as difficult as possible, I shall explain how they "normally" work.
Any time up to and including the day of release of the device, at some point in that day, said site will become active. There is no point stressing about getting on it sooner as you may not know your imei/full details in which to claim anyway.
On that site becoming active you will be asked to enter some information regarding the purchase of your device, these may or may not include.
Device model
Imei
Purchase reference number
Phone number
Address
Name
What you had for lunch.
Upon entering the details you will then be given a holding page saying "thanks for submitting your claim"
You may not necessarily get a confirmation email.
Neither cs or live chat will be able to tell you anything, it is ran by a separate promo Team.
You will wait for weeks without any info whatsoever and then, once you are past your cancellation period, the item will be confirmed as ordered.
You will receive a dispatch notification
Next day (regardless of it saying "within 2days ") you will get item.
You will then wonder why on earth it has to be so difficult.

Want proof, search for Xperia Z2 on this forum and it'll be the thread with about 1000 replies.
Message 17 of 164

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
I remember it well mate wink

Currently using:
Message 18 of 164

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
All worth it in the end tho,
Looking back, I honestly think 99% of the anxiety in that thread was from misinformation and lack of feedback to the customers.
No one had a good damn clue about anything.
Message 19 of 164

viridis
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Extra "o" there which viridis can't be bothered to sort out.
Message 20 of 164