cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling a contract

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anybody know roughly know how much it would cost to cancel 24 month contract with 9 months remaining @ £32.00/month.
Is it the full 9*£32.00 or a percentage of it, or something else completely?
I've tried having a look at the website but the only information I've found is "If you cancel before your contract ends, you'll have to pay a charge." and then links to the contacts page. I've had problems trying to contact by phone before and email takes a while to resolve so I was hoping if anyone on here knew for certain how the charge is calculated?
Thanks!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah cheers, that's what I was afraid of. I've got to decide now whether I'm stubborn enough to cancel it haha,
Thanks!
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also, just had a thought. £6.00 of that was a data add-on, which I don't think I am contracted to have (I added it on after getting my original contract) so do you think that would be included in the calculation or not?
Thanks
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
AFAIK the data bolt-on is a monthly rolling contract, which can be cancelled at any time (30 days notice I believe).
Short answer is no, it should just be your contact base price x the number of remaining months slight_smile
SV
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Based on the recent restriction of mobile internet usage you could say that O2 have breached their contract with you therefore it is null and void
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Based on the recent restriction of mobile internet usage you could say that O2 have breached their contract with you therefore it is null and void

Please don't make suggestions on something you know nothing about. It is not helpful to the OP and does not apply in this case.
Message 7 of 7