Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

nkubdvhfkgubtf
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having sat in all morning waiting for my new phone to arrive and canceeling other things to ensure that I was in for the delivery, the driver clearly just shoved a card through the door without making any genuine attempt to deliver the phone, how do I cancel the whole thing, I don't want to play with 02 any more but i've been waiting now for 25 minutes for an available agent and can't see any other way to talk to anybody

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Sounds like another UKMail gold performance standard delivery wink
The good news is you can cancel within 14 days - the bad news is that you need the phone delivering to you first!

CS number to call from a non O2 phone here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23071 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@nkubdvhfkgubtf You need to speak to customer service. Do not rely on Live Chat to cancel your order, if that's what you've been waiting for. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

PhoneDoc
Level 14: Rising star 
  • 278 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

You could also try to haggle with the retentions team for a decent discount off your bill, and ask for it to be delivered to your nearest store and collect it whenever you like. Might be less hassle than starting all over again, unless you've found a better deal elsewhere

Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Sorry to hear you've had difficulties with your delivery @nkubdvhfkgubtf Please keep us updated on your progress getting this sorted.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5