cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get to phone quick enough

Anonymous
Not applicable

A message to O2 as they keep their technical support email address hidden.

You have something wrong with your network. Everytime someone call my mobile I have less than 10 seconds before it goes to voice mail. I am annoyed with having to call people back from missed calls.

If I turn off voice mail the phone rings normally. So it's one or the other but not both

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122803 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

About to say the same @jonsie (by pinching the link from your signature):happy-smiley58:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
@ wreckdiver is not o2 problem if a customer can't be bothered to go tho the phone calls settings to check it there fur don't blame o2!!!
Message 4 of 11

MI5
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
As the others have eloquently posted, there is nothing wrong with either O2 or your phone.
By default the ringtime is set to be quite short. By following the advice on jonsie's link you can extend it to 30 secs which should give you plenty of time to answer the call slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 11

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It's so easy to have a rant and blame the network instead of your own shortcomings. A simple search on here or Google would have put the OP straight but some people can't be bothered. We are a very complex species I think!

Message 6 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122803 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I feel quite proud of myself....Even me, Lady Technophobia, knew how to lengthen my ringtone wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 11

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I feel quite proud of myself....Even me, Lady Technophobia, knew how to lengthen my ringtone wink

The difference is that you wouldn't have felt it necessary to rant and swear if you didn't @Cleoriff 

You would have taken the trouble to find out our ask!

Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122803 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Yes....I do find asking politely normally gets me what I want far more quickly....:smileywink:

(with one or two exceptions of course) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

It's so easy to have a rant and blame the network instead of your own shortcomings. A simple search on here or Google would have put the OP straight but some people can't be bothered. We are a very complex species I think!

Don't be too hard @jonsie   Look at the OP's sig.  "Old divers never die, they just go down on old wrecks "   Poor guy is probably full fathoms five and by the time he gets the phone out of his pocket he is out of air.

Gerry

(No offence to wreckdiver intended of course - just a bit of friendly banter)

Message 10 of 11