cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C'Mon O2 ... your underskirt/slip is showing

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK Big Business ... Corporate with a Big Capital C ... object to make money ... why? to keep their investors happy, after all they have parted with substantial amounts of their money given it to Big Bright Guy = the MD as used to be now CEO for him to use his Mega Superb Business Skills so's he can have a Mega Yacht hand-made to be seen in the Med posing amongst The Glitterati ... & snapped by Glossy Trash ... He will have something drop-dead-gorgeous to impress his fellow Big Business Grandees when they call upon the Big Guy ... gotta have X/L traditional wooden desk

The weakest point in all these Portable Electronic Devices ... is ... THE BATTERY ... the power source has not undergone development as has the rest of the products' bits & pieces ... Why Not?

Instead of putting the Proverbial Shedloads of Money to attract new customers to O2 ... cf ... recent announcement of O2 Home ... not new tech imhho, because Tommorow's World tv prog (probably BBC) showed it many many years ago ... & ... it didn't catch on  ... only for those who can afford it  ... ... ... How About Going Green With The Power Source ... ... ... I'm throwing up SOLAR POWER ... ... ... or would the resulting outer look be 'not stylish enough' ... ... ... possibly something else in the pipeline so Battery Power don't deserve any development / improvement

After TECH debacle in the news currently = about barely released mobile electronic devices catching fire

Something needs to be seen to have been done ... battery & charger = belt & braces so-to-speak

Destroy

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

As a follow-up to my original post above  ^  ^  ^

the underderskirt / slip referred to HOPEFULLY some very senior FEMALE MANAGEMENT person(s)

I really, really would like to know why oh why there is no individuality in the presentation ie look of the phones today ... I just don't get it ... it seems to be the phone designers are only interested in larger screens with slimmer dimensions 

Designed from the top down ... for the phone big companies to make more money for their CEO & his / shareholders / senior management 

Do they do Market Research?

Purple Yoda Bobite

Message 2 of 2