cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Note 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please tell me why O2 are charging what can only be described as STUPID prices fo rthe Note 4 on business.

£35.83 a month for the contract unlimited calls/texts and £154.22 for the phone

If I buy it as a consumer on O2 i get the phone for free on a £38.00 contract (this includes VAT)

Three for the same but including use abroad at normal rate is 38.00 month phone only £99, also includes no annual rise and use of 0800 freephone numbers.

EE  £35.00 a month 3gb not 2gb data and phone is £50.00

Vodafone 36.25  month and phone for £40.83 1gb not 2gb but free calls & texts unlimited

1. Why am I paying more than a consumer on the same terms ?

2. Why are you 3 times more expensive than both Vodafone and EE for the actual handset ?

I was promised that when I moved to O2 that I would get some fo the best deals out there, I moved over 200 of our customer managed accounts with us and this is how you treat business customers.

First no pre-orders for the Iphone 6 for business unless you wanted to lease it now i am paying over £100 more than 2 of the other providers and £50+ more than the other.

Goodbye O2, can someone pleas tell me where I can email PAC code requests for us and our customers please, guess i will just vote with ours and their feet.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the offer Toby, Ronan Dunne's office is now dealing with it for us.

Thanks again

Mark Ward

Message 11 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions