cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Note 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone please tell me why O2 are charging what can only be described as STUPID prices fo rthe Note 4 on business.

£35.83 a month for the contract unlimited calls/texts and £154.22 for the phone

If I buy it as a consumer on O2 i get the phone for free on a £38.00 contract (this includes VAT)

Three for the same but including use abroad at normal rate is 38.00 month phone only £99, also includes no annual rise and use of 0800 freephone numbers.

EE  £35.00 a month 3gb not 2gb data and phone is £50.00

Vodafone 36.25  month and phone for £40.83 1gb not 2gb but free calls & texts unlimited

1. Why am I paying more than a consumer on the same terms ?

2. Why are you 3 times more expensive than both Vodafone and EE for the actual handset ?

I was promised that when I moved to O2 that I would get some fo the best deals out there, I moved over 200 of our customer managed accounts with us and this is how you treat business customers.

First no pre-orders for the Iphone 6 for business unless you wanted to lease it now i am paying over £100 more than 2 of the other providers and £50+ more than the other.

Goodbye O2, can someone pleas tell me where I can email PAC code requests for us and our customers please, guess i will just vote with ours and their feet.

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the offer Toby, Ronan Dunne's office is now dealing with it for us.

Thanks again

Mark Ward

Message 11 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

As fellow customers we would only be guessing which is of no use to you.

I would suggest speaking to the business telephone line or make your views official to 02 here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

Edit : PAC Code Help : http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Obtaining-a-PAC-Code-from-the-O2-Network/m-p/54427...

Message 2 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Only O2 can explain their business decisions but I doubt they will tbh......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 12

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Strange business strategy but people in high places get paid big bucks to make those decisions.

Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the tips

Just getting fed up with O2, were brilliant when I transfered from Vodafone after 13 years but last couple of years they just seem to have always been playing catch up and really bad prices compared to others, makes it really hard for us to recommend it to customers which means they have lost lterally hundreds of connections, I cant recommend something that is not the cheapest and more importantly has bad customer service.

Another grumble is why if I am paying more for business phones (Note 4 for example) are some of the phone lines closed over the weekend but the consumer versions are not ?

Everytime I have phoned in the last 2 months or so its ALWAYS starts with 'Sorry were busier than usual', then try increasing your staff by the rate of inflation like you do the prices, clearly if you are busy for that length of time then you must surley need more staff, its not something new that we have the Iphone launch at this time of year and its busy, that happens every year so i dont see it being an excuse and again if you accepted pre-order for the Iphone on business (other than lease) then you would spread out the load rather than everyone having to jump on the phone once its released.

While typing this I have been trying to get through to retentions, so far its 21 minutes and counting, cost of my time so far £60+ and I am paying a premium for this service.

Just out of intereast i just phoned the other 3 main networks and tried to get through to their renewals department :

Vodafone - 3 mins 27 seconds
EE - immediate answer
Three - 47 seconds

Well what else do you do when your listening to O2's terrible music lol

If i had the PAC code i would have just carried on and took out a contract with any of them !

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

One other thing, just called the CONSUMER line and got through to customer service in sub 20 seconds then to cancellations / retentions in about a minute from the start of the call, still on hold on business now over 30 minutes !

And they get the the Note 4 free, I have to pay £154 for it because it apparentyl get things they dont, I am assuming the things are a long wait and free use of their music on hold.

Message 6 of 12

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

There seems to be very few advantages these days to being a business customer sadly slight_frown

Message 7 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Sorry to hear you're having wait Mark.

Let me know how you get on and if you still need help, or cannot get through at all.

I'm Toby, the community coordinator.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

We did a video on our amazing wait today of some 50 minutes and the calls to the consumer line and the other networks showing how quick they all answerd compared to O2, we are just editing it down and speeding up some bits due to the 50 minute wait then we will post it on Youtube, it makes intereasting viewing, maybe this is what it takes for O2 to actually speak to me (i am still awaiting the promised call from a manager from this morning !)

Message 9 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Mark,

My offer still stands if you're struggling to get in contact with O2, send me a private message and I can see what can be done to help you slight_smile

You can find a link in my signature.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 10 of 12