cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT / EE Merger Worst Case Scenario For Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable
BT has the lowest satisfaction ratings in the UK for landlines.

EE has the lowest satisfaction ratings in the UK for mobiles.

doesn't auger week eh guys? might make o2 look good 😆😆

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/mobile-phones/1402257/btee-merger-would-create-customer-service-night...
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I was hoping for greatness....
Whenever I call EE CS I always ask to be put through to a UK call centre as their offshore call centres are worse than O2's live chat.......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Flippin 'eck. That bad? ???
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Yep - Give em a try slight_smile
EE CS number is 150 from an EE phone. The last time I called I was told I'd dialed the wrong number and I should have dialed 458.....
When I said it has been 150 since 1993 he said it had changed since Orange and T Mobile merged !!!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've only ever had to call EE customer service once since leaving O2 and personally thought they were very good.....one off maybe?

When I was with O2 I rang up a fair bit and used live chat and ALWAYS left feeling belated.

Message 5 of 5