cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful Customer Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

worst customer service i have ever experienced, online chat was ended by three different agents on three occasions, tried to call and was placed on hold only to be cut off again (twice).!!

was promised a call back yesterday and am still waiting.i bet if i missed a few payments then i would recieve a call right away.

asked about changing my tarriff and was told i would have to wait the full 2 years.

ive been with o2 since it was BT Cellnett ( nearly 15 years) and it seems o2 no longer care about customers.

i will not be renewing my contract when it ends

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
If it's any help you can change your tariff yourself in your "My O2" but you can only go up a tariff now. Going down was stopped in 2012.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive had enuff of o2. They have no sense of customer loyalty. Ive already cancelled my nieces and duaghters contracts and got twice what o2s tarriff was for less than half the price.!!
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Their is some nice deals out there if one carries out some searches.

As long as the new network supplies good signal. slight_smile
Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

As we always suggest, go for the best coverage and the best deal to suit your needs.

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Out of interest, how's the loyalty elsewhere?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi bal,

I have created a new thread for your post as you can have a discussion more easily in your own thread.

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with this. Feel free to send me a private message and we can have a chat.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

It would be interesting to us all to know where @Anonymous has moved to?

I might be looking at going for a tariff  for less than half the price of what I am currently paying slight_smile

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8