cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are the staff always so very rude and unhelpful that I have been forced to close my contract?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22939 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I phoned as due an upgrade and when asked my name I gave it only to be told that's not the name they have there. I got married nearly 4 years ago and changed my details with them back then!
I even upgraded my other phone last year with no problem. But was told I cannot upgrade or do anything without sending them my marriage certificate!!! Not sure why when details were already changed and already upgraded a phone????
I have lost my certificate in a move and the guy basically said tough and I ended up cancelling!

Sounds a little confusing. What is the name on the bill you receive at the moment? Has that been changed to your married name?

How have you cancelled? Here is a guide. You need to do it correctly if you want to cancel. 

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was thinking the same... @Anonymous when u log in to my O2, what name is on there, the married or the single name?

Message 12 of 12