cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aquapac iPhone 6 Plus waterproof case

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my review on the Aquapac iPhone 6 Plus waterproof case. This case is ideal for anyone who either uses their phone in the rain or in or around water (the case is waterproof to 30 feet).

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would recommend getting a granny to cook it in her oven. It can help your phone live for longer and even be great at building houses with.
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

It sure is an ugly looking sucker.....

Yeah not the nicest thing to look at, but to be fair, most of this type look the same. And I suppose with it been made for the purpose of been waterproof, appearance has had to suffer.

Message 4 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

appearance has had to suffer.

It is possible to design a beautiful waterproof case for a phone though....... tongue

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 10

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Lovely job Fatboy! Great to see a video review on the community slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:
Lovely job Fatboy! Great to see a video review on the community slight_smile

Thanks Toby, with it been phone related, I thought it would be ok to add it on to the Community and hoepfully will be useful for some people who use their phones near water or who are out in all weathers slight_smile

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can I buy this @Anonymous ? 

I'm going to Mallorca this summer and this is going to be very useful! I don't need anymore an underwater camera slight_smile 

Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Where can I buy this @Anonymous ? 

I'm going to Mallorca this summer and this is going to be very useful! I don't need anymore an underwater camera slight_smile 

@Anonymous . I got mine from Outdoorgb.com. I paid around £20 for the one that I got.

This is the one that I got for my iPhone 6 Plus, but they do various other models that fit different phones.

Aquapac iPhone 6 Plus

If you go on to OutdoorGB's website OutdoorGB and enter Aquapac in the search banner on their site, it will list all the models of Aquapac they sell. They also see Aquapac's for iPads/tablets too.

Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks @Anonymous !
Message 10 of 10