cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*****Apologies to Santosh-O2 chat advisor*****

Anonymous
Not applicable

My very British sense of decency is forcing me to make a public apology to the person I was just speaking to on O2 chat, who was called Santosh.

Santosh has just very kindly helped me change the date of my O2 bill, but I unfortunately clicked the "close chat" button on the chat window before I had hit send on my goodbye message!

In that respect, I'd just like to say thank you very much Santosh; you were very helpful, and if you can possibly read this I hope you have a pleasent evening and a great weekend! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
He won't be able to see this but our coordinator, Toby, may be able to pass it on to him.
I'm sure he won't mind slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

And how lovely to see something positive posted about Live Chat. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

How innovative 😆😆😆😆

Seriously it does make a refreshing change

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Definitely adds some balance to some of the negative posts recently.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for posting this positive feedback @Anonymous ! I'm Marina, one of the community coordinators. If you send me a private message (there's a link in my post signature) with your phone number and I'll pass this on!
Message 6 of 6