cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Had problems With UK Mail Delivery??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive ordered a pay monthly contract phone at the weekend i knew i was at the hospital on monday so chose Tues as delivery day, received a text monday from UK Mail saying it would be delivered between 1-3pm great i thought, tues morning 10.30 i get a text saying "Your O2 order has experienced a possible delay please contact blah blah blah". So i rang them after waiting 0ver 5 mins someone finally answered to say "sorry it went to the wrong depot it will be with you tomorrow", because of pass dealing's with these so called delivery companies i rang again this morning to double check after a lot of umming and ahhing he said "yes its in nottingham you will get it today" im not holding my breath as the site shows it was supposed to be delivered before 12!.

Uk, Yodel, HDN all seem as bad as each other! not one can be relied upon.....would'nt mind but im being charge for this contract by O2 but not even had the goods yet!......ok rant over Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 324
323 REPLIES 323

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, Well, Well.....no delivery...AGAIN. Three times I've been promised deilvery by both 02 and UK Mail....spoke to the latter twice today and they told me my phone was on it's way.

Oh no....nothing of the sort...they're blaming 'Inclement Weather' AGAIN...yet the roads around here are perfectly passable while all the major roads are clear.

Order placed on the 12th January - - tomorrow's the 23rd and I have absolutely no idea or confirmation that I will have a phone by then...I'll be paying the first bill before taht happens at this rate.

Empty Promises................

NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!!!

Message 31 of 324

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
That's not good:(

If the roads are ok go get itself?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 32 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmm....could do that but as they've been telling me it's been out for delivery (and were shut the days between) why should I now waste my fuel as well as my time when they have a duty to deliver a service? That IS their job after all?! They haven't even attempted a delivery yet!

Message 33 of 324

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I won't dispute that by any means.

However if I've been waiting that long for a package I'd just suck it up and spend the money.

I'd also advise complaining to O2 getting a reduction on your first bill amount
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 34 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable
There's no such thing as a good courier company in the UK. To that end, most business have to choose the least crap one.

O2 have used DHL/Yodel/DPD/UKMail at various points and they're all much of a muchness in terms of how good/bad they are.
Message 35 of 324

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I've never had an issue with DPD I use them for all my deliveries.

They'll drop to a site in the middle on nowhere that doesn't even have an address and they'll do it on time haha.
Message 36 of 324

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I feel like the odd man out here, I have had deliveries from most of the delivery companies and over twenty years I've never had a failed or missed delivery.

Is it me? Smiley Surprised

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 37 of 324

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

I feel like the odd man out here, I have had deliveries from most of the delivery companies and over twenty years I've never had a failed or missed delivery.

Is it me? Smiley Surprised

No it isn't. I have never been let down over the years and have used them all.

Message 38 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thats the thing. My view is tainted by the stories of failed deliveries, not the loads of ones who didn't fail. As far as I can see, they're all crap, some being less crap than others. UK Mail probably the best of a band bunch.
Message 39 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable

Currently having a problem with UKMail as we speak, oredered iPhone5 on 12/3/13, on 13/3/13 the order was confirmed and I was told by text that it would arrive on 14/3/13 between 08:00 -12:00, those times come and go and no phone, i leave it till 14:30 and my status on the UKMail website says its out for delivery, so i wait two more hours for it to get here from my local depo (nearest is tunbridge which is an hour away), i check the status again, and it says it was delivered at 14:30 and the recipient was Delta Couriers? What the hell does this mean? Currently trying to get through the waiting stage for their customer service phoneline...

Message 40 of 324