cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Had problems With UK Mail Delivery??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive ordered a pay monthly contract phone at the weekend i knew i was at the hospital on monday so chose Tues as delivery day, received a text monday from UK Mail saying it would be delivered between 1-3pm great i thought, tues morning 10.30 i get a text saying "Your O2 order has experienced a possible delay please contact blah blah blah". So i rang them after waiting 0ver 5 mins someone finally answered to say "sorry it went to the wrong depot it will be with you tomorrow", because of pass dealing's with these so called delivery companies i rang again this morning to double check after a lot of umming and ahhing he said "yes its in nottingham you will get it today" im not holding my breath as the site shows it was supposed to be delivered before 12!.

Uk, Yodel, HDN all seem as bad as each other! not one can be relied upon.....would'nt mind but im being charge for this contract by O2 but not even had the goods yet!......ok rant over Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 324
323 REPLIES 323

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Absolute disgrace. Will you update us if this arrives 'tomorrow'.... I feel like opening a bet on this slight_frown

William Hill have already paid me £15 Smiley Very Happy

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 161 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had this for two days should have delivered my phone yesterday between 16:57 and 17:57 looks on the tracking and said delayed at 6 pm last night so rang uk mail to rearrange delivery as work was closing then today when I cchecked uk mail tracking it said it was delivered and signed for by me at 16:57 era no I haven't received this phone yet and phoned them so many times today for them to keep saying depot hasn't got back to them ridiculous O2 you need a better delivered service
Message 162 of 324

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I've had this for two days should have delivered my phone yesterday between 16:57 and 17:57 looks on the tracking and said delayed at 6 pm last night so ranguk mail to rearrange delivery as work was closing then today when Iccheckeduk mail tracking it said it was delivered and signed for by me at 16:57 era no I haven't received this phone yet and phoned them so many times today for them to keep saying depot hasn't got back to them ridiculousO2 you need a better delivered service

You need to chase up O2. Until you receive this phone it is their responsibility. Pointless chasing up UK mail. They seem to tell you anything...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 163 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good evening everyone.

Got a text from UK mail today to say my order would be delivered today at 17.50 -18.50. Good i thought the status on their website says 18.52-19.52.

But i think you all know what happened...

No delivery. That's  7 failed deliveries i think. 

No calls to CS or UK mail. 

No calls from CS or UK mailLOL

Message 164 of 324

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Well thank god you are laughing @Anonymous ....nothing much else you can do it appears...

....other than try CS again.... LOL ...I am only laughing because you are mate. I hope it gets sorted before 2015....Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 165 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wednesday night update.

Called UK mail this morning and spoke to a woman who was very sympathetic and apologized. Didn't have to tell her about gargantuan problems it was in front of when she put in my details. Told her i wanted to pick parcel up from depot." that should be fine she said we'll call you back to confirm and you will be able to pick it up today. Great. No. Got a text from uk mail at 11.13 saying "your order will be delivered between 23.55-0.55. Really, are you kidding me?! Called uk mail this time a couldn't care less **bleep** on the end of phone. "oh no we don't make deliveries at unsocial hours" you sent me the time! All she could tell me was it would be with me at 20.00 latest. It wasn't. Obviously i explained i had called earlier and wanted to pick it up didn't know anything about it. That's 8 times it hasn't been delivered now.

Calls to Uk mail 134 mins

O2 CS 131 mins ( a pointless call to another idiot)

Message 166 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable

I,ve just checked my emails and UK mail have replied to 2 of the 4 i have sent to them and i quote."Thank you for contacting UK mail. We are pleased to confirm that your case has now been closed"

WHAT?!

Message 167 of 324

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You couldn't make it up !!!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 168 of 324

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I,ve just checked my emails and UK mail have replied to 2 of the 4 i have sent to them and i quote."Thank you for contacting UK mail. We are pleased to confirm that your case has now been closed"

WHAT?!

To be honest, I have no idea where you can go with this now @Anonymous ...other than back to O2. You haven't received it, therefore it remains their problem

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 169 of 324

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 341 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I too had a major problem with UK mail. They sent a text saying it would be delivered between a certian time. Didnt turn up. Left it 3 hours  called them to chase and was assured it would be delivered that day driver running late etc etc. It didnt turn up so chased the following day could'nt trace parcel as it had not been booked back into the depot. 5 calls later and one to o2 and they fianlly booked it back into the depot and booked it back out again and it turned up a day late!!!

Not a good service. O2 should look at using an alternative.

Message 170 of 324