cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Else Had problems With UK Mail Delivery??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive ordered a pay monthly contract phone at the weekend i knew i was at the hospital on monday so chose Tues as delivery day, received a text monday from UK Mail saying it would be delivered between 1-3pm great i thought, tues morning 10.30 i get a text saying "Your O2 order has experienced a possible delay please contact blah blah blah". So i rang them after waiting 0ver 5 mins someone finally answered to say "sorry it went to the wrong depot it will be with you tomorrow", because of pass dealing's with these so called delivery companies i rang again this morning to double check after a lot of umming and ahhing he said "yes its in nottingham you will get it today" im not holding my breath as the site shows it was supposed to be delivered before 12!.

Uk, Yodel, HDN all seem as bad as each other! not one can be relied upon.....would'nt mind but im being charge for this contract by O2 but not even had the goods yet!......ok rant over Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 324
323 REPLIES 323

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

ive had the same exact problem .. but mines gone on for 4 days still havent got my delivery have you got yours yet ?

I sincerely hope this is sorted soon for you @Anonymous  UK mail are expecting to deliver the Note 4 to some customers today...Last thing we need is another iPhone delivery disaster...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 111 of 324

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions
Message 112 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable
hopefully im in the que on the phone to them now
Message 113 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable
i hope you dont .. i just want my device lol
Message 114 of 324

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93234 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I should have recieved my phone on 5/11/14 (next day delivery) from UK Mail. At 11am UK Mail txt to say the phone would be delivered between 3pm-9pm. NO phone arrived.

After 9pm I phone the number on the txt from UK mail. They inform me o2 had not sent the phone to the depot and was not there to collect. I query as to why I was sent a text with a delivery time if there was nothing to deliver. Apparently these txt's are automated. So after sitting in all day on bonfire night with the kids for a phone they said was coming, they infact never had it in the first place.

I contacted o2 customer services via online chat to a useless person called Soma. After pointing out o2 terms state next day delivery, and them getting a manager involved, they inform me that UK Mail have been notified and my package is regarded as important. All good? No not really.

When I question Soma further, the person tells me the phone was definately dispatched by o2 and collected by the courier. When I explain what the courier had said, the response was basically, 'maybe they havent told you the truth as to why its delayed'. Thats good Soma. Call the courier a liar to **bleep** the blame. Its gets better.

I ask for assurances regarding delivery time. I am promised by Soma that my phone will be delivered by 12pm on 6/11/14. So I asked how they could possibly know this when the courier says that they dont have the phone to deliver and if/when it arrives it will be getting picked up from Milton Keynes (this is where the courier told me it would be picked up from). It would be pretty impressive for it to get to me in Manchester by 12pm. Even if it was made a priority to come to me first. So basically Soma just fobbed me off with a promised delivery time. When pressed on this, again tried to deflect blame back to UK Mail.

When Soma eventually conceded that he/she didnt have a clue what they was talking about, and couldnt make promises on delivery times, then went on to basically say 'It should be with you tomorrow, at any time'. Yeh thanks for that.

So I first have a promise from o2 for next day delivery. Doesnt arrive. Then a confirmation from UK mail of a delivery between 3-9pm (txt me at 11am despite having an apparent delay from 9am then collected at 9:53am), then another promise from Soma from o2 of a delivery before 12pm the following day without knowing where the phone is or even if the courier has it, calls the courier a liar, and then backs out of the promised delivery time to state that basically it will arrive when it arrives. Hopefully on 6/11/14. Great. Thanks for that o2/UK Mail.

Then when I tell Soma I will be sending the conversation to a manager, the person disconnects the chat in a probable attempt to disable the email conversation button. Fantastic customer service there.

Message 116 of 324

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

What a terrible experience and so damn annoying when you know you have been lied to over and over again...being fobbed off with people passing the blame around.

I would try again tomorrow avoiding Live chat as you have exhausted this route

Try this option

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Speak to someone in Customer services....and see if you get any further.

Let us know how you get on please...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 117 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had a txt from UK Mail this morning saying delivery between 10-11am and the tracker says between 10:17 and 11:17am. Lets see if it turns up on time.
Message 118 of 324

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Had a txt from UK Mail this morning saying delivery between 10-11am and the tracker says between 10:17 and 11:17am. Lets see if it turns up on time.

Well you have been given the precise delivery slot @Anonymous  which is one step further...

It really does look positive this time?

Will you let us know if it arrives please...it may give some' hope' for others in the same boat? wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 119 of 324

Anonymous
Not applicable

The phone arrive about 10:35am so at least it was on time. No apology though, although I accept the driver on this occasion may not have known about the delay.

Still no email from o2 this morning which I was promised last night by Soma. Apparently I was going to get an email to explain what UK Mail had said about the parcel being late/delayed but nothing. Very poor from o2. Im tempted to just get the phone unlocked and get a different sim.

Not even a courtesy call or a free £5-10 on my top-up. Anything. Its a disgrace.

Message 120 of 324