cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news on the Nexus 6 arriving with 02?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to see if there was any updates on a rough date the Nexus 6 might land? My upgrade is due soon and depending on how long it will take to arrive in stores, I'm tempted to wait and see what it's like to hold.

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable
Vodafone have today confirmed pre orders for the Nexus 6 with tariffs starting from £44.50 with a free handset or £39.50 if you pay £19 up front. (No brainer really to pay upfront).

Haven't seen any announcements yet from o2 but will keep an eye out.
Message 11 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Correction I have just seen a a Vodafone tariff from £34.50 on the Nexus 6
Message 12 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vodafone were only offering the 32Gb blue as apparently were Google Play now sold out. Ordered the 64Gb from Carphone Warehouse SIM-free, same price as Play Store but without their extortionate postage, due 1/12 allegedly.

Message 13 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 to carry the Nexus 6.

IB Times has confirmed o2 are to carry the Nexus 6. Please see the link for example tariffs including unlimited texts and calls plus 2gb data for £33 per month with £60 upfront.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/google-nexus-6-uk-release-date-confirmed-1-december-best-deals-pre-orders-g...
Message 14 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi piperdog123

Awesome thanks for providing the link.

I know some are put off with the prices but it certainly looks like atop bit of kit.
Message 15 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi BoB

Yes, I have been put off by the price so am waiting for the Note 4 to drop in price which is likely either shortly before or just after Xmas.
Message 16 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
That could be Christmas 2015 then if Note 3 prices are anything to go by Nick wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Note 3 note available below £400 sim free if you know where to look.

Strong rumours of price cuts to Note 4 within 3 months of release with so many large devices coming out.
Message 18 of 29

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Note 3 note available below £400sim free if you know where to look.

Yes, but considering it's last years model and has been superseded by a newer model it's still holding up well slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 19 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Note 3 note available below £400sim free if you know where to look.

Yes, but considering it's last years model and has been superseded by a newer model it's still holding up well slight_smile

As you know I got my Note 3 for -£400...but then again I had help 'knowing where to look' ....If I hadn't I was looking at £500 from Samsung, or god forbid £650 from CPW (£1 more expensive then they were selling the Note 4....Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 29