cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An E-mail address please

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to contact you about several things and Live Chat keeps giving me a message about keys not matching - when I did get through we said Hi and then I got cut off.  Live Chat is great for a quick question that does not require copious detail to be added ...

I don't want to write to you - I want things adressed more promptly than snailmail thanks and I don't want to pay premium price for a stamp just to get my service with you that I am paying for sorted out.  Neither do I wnat to spend £7 on a bus fare to go to my nearest store to get them to fax you my issues ... before you suggest it as an alternative

I started to phone you but I lost the will to live just going through the greeting recording and trying to fit my enquiries to the options ....

Please - pretty please - can I just have an e-mail contact that is easy to find on your website so I can ask you what I want to know and you can decide the best person (people) to answer me ... you are a communications company after all so is it too much to ask that you provide forms of communication to suit all your customers?

Thank you

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
As mentioned contact O2 Customer Services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus or if warranted if customer services are unable to help their is a complaint link at the foot of the forum page.
Message 5 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

we are all customers here with no access to your account I'm afraid. 

Message 2 of 12

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Sorry, o2 no longer have an email address for customer services, if your query is detailed, I severely recommend calling them and not using live chat, who are, as you state, very limited.
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks adriannadavey - it is more by way of highlighting a flaw in their approach (and venting my frustration) than by seriously expecting a response 

Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
As mentioned contact O2 Customer Services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus or if warranted if customer services are unable to help their is a complaint link at the foot of the forum page.
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

You mentioned that you need to contact o2 about several things.

if some of them are not account related maybe we can help.

Message 6 of 12

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous ,

I'm Toby, the community coordinator here.

In what other ways have you tried to contact O2? If you've exhausted them all and still need help, do let me know

Welcome to the community!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 8 of 12

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Pretty ironic when the difficulty comes from a communications company. D'oh!

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is a reason why o2 and many other companies are removing email addresses.

VIRUSES

The online Web Forms mean o2 can control what is sent and avoid dangerous attachments.

Sign of the times I'm afraid.
Message 10 of 12