cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aerial direct

Anonymous
Not applicable
02 aerial rang. Said they will make my monthly bill cheaper n give me an extra 1g on my data. £17. My phone bill came today n it was same as i always pay £24.44. Went 02 shop they couldnt help they put me through to 02 aerial. After 40min of waitin i got through. The chap said its £28. Then they refund me the rest into my account i said no as i pay by card so u havent got my details. After an hour talking i told him to find the telephone recording an ring me back. Help. Cheers
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone.I've just signed a contract with them today and it doesn't seem to be that bad ,how come everyone is complaining about them. Im i missing something here?

Hi Stefan. Some people are happy with them ...If you are a business customer and you have been sold a contract that suits your needs. Unfortunately there are many many others who arent business customers and they have been totally missold the wrong contract ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

No im not a business customer but it doesn't seem to be very different from a regular one, except the part that i can't get a phone unless i give up to those 5 pounds discount, but for 23£ i doubt u can get a good phone anyway is it?

Message 32 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

No im not a business customer but it doesn't seem to be very different from a regular one, except the part that i can't get a phone unless i give up to those 5 pounds discount, but for 23£ i doubt u can get a good phone anyway is it?

Well you see the point we are always making with Aerial is that they ONLY provide business contracts so therefore they should not be selling them to people who aren't business customers. It is typical of their miss-selling policy. Add to that they cold call people who are coming to the end of their current contract and 'pretend' to be O2. That is a devious practice. Most other sellers have a 14 day return/cancellation policy. Aerial have no such get out clause. There are literally 100's of posts on here complaining about this company.... so this is what we base our opinions on.

All of the above is irrelevant however, if you are happy with them wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just hope i wont be that unlucky with my first contract with a mobile company Smiley Frustrated

Message 34 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Fingers crossed for you but you didn't choose the best agent to start off with wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 35 of 45

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes... best of luck Stefan. Some people are ok with them so let's hope you are wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 36 of 45

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I just hope i wont be that unlucky with my first contract with a mobile company Smiley Frustrated

We hope so too, let us know how it goes on for you.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 37 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

so again.....how are Aerial credit checking and passing customers on business tariffs?

what Business proofs are Aerial obtaining? None as they aren't business customers

how this company is still trading is beyond me

Message 38 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi ya everyone. Just had phone call off aerial direct. Lady Oplogised n tried to offer me a upgraded phone if i stayed n things. I sed no so all is cancelled. I did ask if they found the recording she sed no n also cudnt find the recordin of my latest ph e call. So all is good. Ask for proof of the recording like i did n they cant prove anything without it. Thanx again
Message 39 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good outcome for you @Anonymous ...and a great escape!  Well done...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 40 of 45