cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aerial direct

Anonymous
Not applicable
02 aerial rang. Said they will make my monthly bill cheaper n give me an extra 1g on my data. £17. My phone bill came today n it was same as i always pay £24.44. Went 02 shop they couldnt help they put me through to 02 aerial. After 40min of waitin i got through. The chap said its £28. Then they refund me the rest into my account i said no as i pay by card so u havent got my details. After an hour talking i told him to find the telephone recording an ring me back. Help. Cheers
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

Aerial are renowed for this kind of issue and should be avoided.

They need to prove what what agreed to so if they can't you have a right to cancel.

Message 2 of 45

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Firstly Aerial is not an O2 company ...they are one of O2 trusted partners. They will pretend they are part of O2

They are a company we advise people to avoid as they are responsible for misselling. They only provide business contracts not consumer contracts and should be avoided at all costs.

If you haven't signed up with them then please do not. If you have then you tell them you want to cancel your contract. (Unless you have a business and are happy with the deal they offer)

I wouldn't touch them with the proverbial 'bargepole'...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 45

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Search the forum and you'll see what we mean.
Basically you've been conned. You will also now have a business account which you prob don't need.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 45

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

This is the company, and they only sell business contracts so should be avoided: http://www.aerial-telephones.co.uk/aerial/ as above they are not O2.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Another one! Hopefully @Toby et.al can report back as to the out and out skull duggery of this outfit - loyal customers being skinned alive doesn't reflect well on O2 and their choice of 'trusted' partners.

Message 6 of 45

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
It's been going on for years so I can't see it changing anytime soon. O2 must be pleased with them !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers. I was already on a business account. When they rang he told me £17 when i rang them up today he told me its £28 amonth and they will refund me £12 odd. I said u cant as u dont have my bank details. I just said i want the offer of £17 n thats it. Told him to go and find the recording n get back to me.
Message 8 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
If they havent got the recording then i dont i have a new contract is that right ??
Message 9 of 45

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Cheers. I was already on a business account. When they rang he told me £17 when i rang them up today he told me its £28 amonth and they will refund me £12 odd. I said u cant as u dont have my bank details. I just said i want the offer of £17 n thats it. Told him to go and find the recording n get back to me.

Were you with Aerial on your current business account?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 45