cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good afternoon,

I am charged by O2 for the full 24 months air time, because it look like O2 is cancelling contract with me and they just didn't even bothered to inform me about it. Problem is though that i have arranged with O2 Business team? to pay my bill on 7th of August but the payment never came out even though i had money available on my bank account so i find this to be unfair. Plus i have sent my hpone to o2 insurance about month ago and only thing i heard was that it arawed wherever it is supposed to arrive and that was amost three weeks ago from now. So i am left without a phone and without phone line and i dont know waht am i supposed to do.

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you...they are just driving me nuts because all im doing for past month and half is phoning them up
Message 11 of 30

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you have a refresh contract then it isn't a business account. However, they will ask for the full amount because you haven't paid off the phone. Speak to them and get it sorted out.

Message 12 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

hey, being a refresh you would still have to pay the ccs for the handset (device payment) regardless if you have the phone or not as its a contract between you and o2.. you really need to call o2 to try and sort this pickle out before you have a debt and a default...

Message 13 of 30

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
The phone is under warranty and will be repaired but you still have to pay for it.
O2 will be chasing you now for the full amount owed on the phone part of your agreement because they see the recent missed payments on top of the previous ones as a cancellation of your contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 30

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

This isn't going to go away on it's own. You have to chase the phone's whereabouts. After a month it could be anywhere. Either speak to them or go instore and they may be able to phone on your behalf if you feel you can explain the situation better to them.

Message 15 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know i have to pay for the phone but not when they are cancelling airtime plan.....i read it up....
Message 16 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know what i have to pay, but its not my fault that they didnt keep the agreement we made....people seem to have go on me here.....and they have to let me know that it is happening
Message 17 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yh i triend and they put on the phone a guy that was for two minutes only doing hmmm ommm hmmm...i guess meditating.....and i am really dishartend about it because i waste my time phoning them up over everything when all they have to do was take the money when they said they will
Message 18 of 30

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

No one is having a go at you. We are just trying to help and advise you how to get this sorted out. We have no access to your account.

Message 19 of 30

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No one's having a go at you - we're just trying to figure out and explain what's happened.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 20 of 30